ICC CRICKET WC IND vs PAK Pre Info: It’s the biggest of all rivalries as India take on Pakistan in an overcast Old Trafford on Sunday, 16th June for match 22 of World Cup 2019.India is unbeaten in the ICC World Cup 2019 as of now and has looked one of the best teams in the entire tournament. Confident wins against South Africa and Australia were followed by a rained-out encounter against New Zealand.
One win from four matches has left Pakistan in a tough spot. They lost their match against the West Indies and their match against Sri Lanka was rained out as well. They must win at least four out of their remaining five matches in the ICC World Cup 2019 if they want to be sure of qualifying for the Cricket World Cup 2019 semi-finals.
ICC WC 2019 22nd Match Details:
- India Vs Pakistan ICC Cricket World Cup 2019
- Match 22nd 16th June 2019, 3:00 PM IST
- The venue at Old Trafford Cricket Ground
Weather Conditions At Old Trafford:
- Temperature: 14 °c
- Wind: 22 km/h S
- Humidity: 69%
- Rain(%): 80%
- Visibility: 15.9 km
The weather forecast is not good. There is a lot of rain expected to fall on match day. The current forecast suggests a 80% chance of rain throughout the day. We have to hope for a miracle otherwise the most awaited match of the tournament may be a washout.
Old Trafford Venue Stats:
Avg 1st Innings score: 214
Avg 2nd Innings score: 192
Highest Total: 318/7 (50 Ov) by SL vs ENG
Lowest Total: 45/10 (40.3 Ov) by Can vs ENG
Highest Chase: 286/4 (53.4 Ov) by ENG vs NZ
Lowest Defended: 221/8 (60 Ov) by ENG vs NZ
India vs Pakistan Head to Head in World Cup:
India won: 6
Pakistan won: 0
India vs Pakistan Head to Head in ODIs:
India won: 54
Pakistan won: 73
No result: 4
IND vs PAK ICC WC Squad 2019:
KL Rahul, Rohit Sharma, Virat Kohli (c), Vijay Shankar/Dinesh Karthik, MS Dhoni (wk), Kedar Jadhav, Hardik Pandya, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Kuldeep Yadav, Yuzvendra Chahal, Jasprit Bumrah, Rishab Pant, Mohammed Shami, Shikhar Dhawan, Ravindra Jadeja.
Sarfaraz Ahmed (captain & wicket-keeper), Asif Ali, Babar Azam, Fakhar Zaman, Haris Sohail, Hasan Ali, Imad Wasim, Imam-ul-Haq, Mohammad Amir, Mohammad Hafeez, Mohammad Hasnain, Shadab Khan, Shaheen Afridi, Shoaib Malik, Wahab Riaz.
IND vs PAK Probable Playing XI For Today Match:
- KL Rahul,
- Rohit Sharma,
- Virat Kohli (c),
- Vijay Shankar/Dinesh Karthik,
- MS Dhoni (wk),
- Kedar Jadhav,
- Hardik Pandya,
- Bhuvneshwar Kumar,
- Kuldeep Yadav,
- Yuzvendra Chahal,
- Jasprit Bumrah.
- Fakhar Zaman
- Babar Azam
- Mohammad Hafeez
- Sarfaraz Ahmed
- Shohaib Malik
- Asif Ali
- Shadab Khan
- Hasan Ali
- Wahab Riaz
- Mohammad Amir
Ind vs Pak Team news for Todays Match:
- Shikhar Dhawan has been ruled out of this match due to a thumb injury.
- India can replace Shikhar Dhawan with Vijay Shankar or Dinesh Kartik
- KL Rahul can open with Rohit Sharma
- Vijay Shankar/ Dinesh Kartik can play at no 4
- Pakistan will go with their winning combination.
Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Team Tips:
- KL Rahul and Rohit Sharma will open the innings for india and one of them should be in fantasy team
- MS Dhoni is the best you can get as far as the slot for the wicketkeeper is concerned. His aggressive intent with the bat and unmatched skills with the gloves is a golden combination.
- Hardik Pandya is a crucial player for team India in the ODI format. He scores at a rate of knots at the death and also bowls regularly.
- Shoaib Malik has a good record against India and he would also hold the key.
- Jasprit Bumrah is must in the team for his sheer consistency. Yuzvendra Chahal will also be a crucial spinner for India.
- For Pakistan, Mohammad Amir has found form in the tournament. He bagged a five-wicket haul against Australia. Wahab Riaz has also put up decent performances.
Captain / Vice Selection For Today’s Match:
Captain Options: Babar Azam, Fakhar Zaman, Virat kohli, Rohit Shrama
Vice-Captain Options: Mohammad Hafeez, Mohammad Amir, Hardik Pandya, KL Rahul
Winning prediction For Today’s Match:
India has won four out of the last five matches it has played against Pakistan including two in the Asia Cup without the presence of Virat Kohli in the side. That being said, the Pakistan bowling lineup is a force to be feared in cloudy conditions.
The absence of Shikhar Dhawan has made the contest much more even in our opinion, however, India has a better set of players to win this match. Their batting lineup is better, they have a world-class bowling attack, and they are a far better fielding unit than Pakistan.
IND Vs PAK Dream11 Team Prediction For Today’s Match
IND Vs PAK Dream11 Teams – 1 For small Leagues
IND Vs PAK Dream11 Team For Grand Leagues
NOTE: While selecting your team, consider the points and make your own decision and make sure to edit the team if there is some change after the toss when playing xi is announced. So, taking the help from above post make IND Vs PAK Dream11 Fantasy Team.